Cabellas

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Retired?...Not.

 As many of you know I have retired from facility and property management and reopened my company called Wizardry Enterprises to continue speaking and training.  As my wife says, I'll never fully retire.  

My passion for sharing information has always been strong, and I have been so blessed to have the opportunity in helping others excel and exceed over the last 30 years.   Even though I have worked with Fortune 500 companies, my primary industries have of course been property management and the fair and facility industry.  This has allowed me to speak with organizations such as the National Apartment Association as well as the International Association of Fairs Expositions, having presented for their national conferences and state affiliates.  We are finishing up the new web site but for now have a temporary one at https://wizardryenterprises.godaddysites.com.

With new opportunities comes new adventures and I am looking forward to this next one in my life.   

Larry 


No comments:

Post a Comment